It’s not quite spring yet, but you can almost taste it, can’t you? Which means we’re almost into the half of the year when I have to specify — and repeat — and double check one more time that anything I order at a cafe will be delivered hot instead of iced.
While I may do the occasional cold brew at home, I generally take my coffee (and tea) hot all year long, and if there is anything I don’t need more of, it’s mugs. The last time I allowed myself to buy another one to add to the already teeming shelf, it cost me 50,000 won (about $50 US). For a mug. I was that in love with it. The problem is, now I’m afraid to use it. It never goes in the sink with the other dishes, and I only use it when Charlie, little coffee spilling terrorist that he is, is safely down for a nap. No, I’m not kidding.
So instead of buying these, I’m gazing at them longingly and posting them here for your consideration. If you happen to snap one up, leave a comment and let me know how it is in real life.
- Milk & Juice Glass from Mokryun; 16,000 KRW
- Mug from Hwasoban; 38,000 KRW
- Hyun Sang-hwa’s Short Mug from Dining Objet; 38,000 KRW
- Yumiko Iihoshi’s ReIRABO Cup M from TWL; 43,000 KRW
- Cylinder Wood Mug from Mokryun; 30,000 KRW
- Jo Seong-an’s Mug Cup from Soseng; 20,000 KRW
- Right Angle Groove Cup from Mokryun; 12,000 KRW